Powered By Blogger

4/27/08

Sorry

Sorry, my loyal readers(if there are any) for not posting sooner. Many problems arose. But now I have a very big one on my hands:

My friend and I are "dating" again. That's good. What's bad is that I've gotten better at my favorite past-time: messing with people's heads. This morning I pretended to be a girl in an RPG. She, as well as a few other girls, took it way too seriously. Now We're not talking that much anymore and I feel as if we might stop being friends over this. I really hope it doesn't come to that. I don't have that many friends, and losing one will make it even less. I don't know what to do anymore. I've apologized to her, I even admitted that I was actually the girl, but I still feel like I should do more. So my question is: "What can I do to make this right?"

No comments: