Powered By Blogger

6/27/08

Here We Go

Before I begin, let me slice this post up and tell you my side of this:

Too much stress lately. I've been working non-stop in school. No rest, really. Yes, I slept at somewhere 2:00 AM one time and then I woke back up at 6:00 AM which isn't a healthy thing. But don't get so worried about me, I'm not the naive type who gets sick so easily just because I lack too much sleep. And I won't post all about my school activities now, because I have to handle another matter at hand.

Now I'm worried about you.

This is all about David. I don't care if he reads this post or not, I just want to post it here. I own this blog and I do whatever I want to it. He doesn't believe me, he's starting to doubt about me. So what about it? After all, even if I tell the WHOLE Truth, he doesn't believe me. So what's the point there? I'm wasting my saliva.

No you're not. It's just that you've lied to me before and now I don't know what to believe.....

He wants to leave the oh-so fun AA? Then be it. Who cares if I will just cry? And I'm NOT acting, for sick people's sake!

I'm not leaving AA just because of you. No one can make me leave AA. I like it there.

And I'm not acting that I have oh-so 'mushy feelings' for him. So what? Is it wrong to have feelings? Probably so. So maybe I should stop having feelings for him. After all, if I really have feelings for him, then I'll probably just let him do whatever he wants. Your wish is granted now, David. Do whatever you want.

I want to be with you.....And I know you have feelings for me. And I want you to know that I really do care about you.

Nobody probably cares. Maybe it's just too late to confess now.. so I won't confess. If only he knew the stupid truth

Why don't you tell me the truth? Then I'll know it.

No comments: